Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Sugaree’s Cream Cheese Pound Cake was hand picked by Oprah as one of her favorite summer gifts! And it’s no surprise why. Ms. Robbie Ray, a member of their local Mississippi community, entrusted Sugaree’s with her old family recipe for a rich and incredibly decadent cream cheese pound cake when she finally retired from baking. Ms. Robbie would donate money from the sale of her ever-popular cake to a local church—a tradition Sugaree’s continues to this day.
Each Cream Cheese Pound Cake serves 6-8 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.