Sugaree’s Southern chess pie is a classic buttery chess pie with a homemade lard/butter pie crust!!
- Each 9" Chess Pie serves up to 8-10 people
Sugar, eggs, butter, buttermilk, enriched wheat flour, cornmeal, rendered leaf lard, vanilla extract, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pie ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, thaw for approximately 4 hours at room temp
- Pie is best kept at room temperature for 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.